Bahama or Bahamas are the name of the country officially known as The Bahamas
- Bahama, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in northern Durham County
- Bahama Banks, the submerged carbonate platforms that make up much of the Bahama Archipelago
- Grand Bahama, northernmost of the islands of the Bahamas
- Bahamas (musician), real name Afie Jurvanen (born 1981), a Canadian musician
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Bahama" (song), a 2008 Icelandic-language single by Ingó og Veðurguðirnir
- "Bahama Mama", a single by the group Boney M.
Brands and enterprises
- Bahama Breeze, an American restaurant chain owned by Darden Restaurants
- Bahamasair, airline based in Nassau, Bahamas
- Tommy Bahama, a Seattle based brand
- HMBS Bahamas (P-60), Offshore Patrol Vessel operated by the Royal Bahamas Defence Force
- HMS Bahamas (K503), a frigate which served in the British Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946
- Bahama oriole (Icterus northropi), a species of bird in the family Icteridae endemic to the Bahamas
- Bahamas Stakes, American Thoroughbred horse race run annually in Hialeah, Florida
- LMS Jubilee Class 5596 Bahamas, British steam locomotive
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bahama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.