|Kolkata Suburban Railway Station|
|Location||N.H 34, Bahadurpur, Nadia, West Bengal|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Eastern Railway|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Bicycle facilities||Not available|
|Disabled access||Not available|
Bahadurpur railway station is a railway station under Sealdah railway division of Eastern Railway system. It is situated beside National Highway 34 in Bahadurpur on the Krishnanagar-Lalgola line in Nadia in the Indian state of West Bengal. Few EMU and Lalgola passengers trains stop in Bahadurpur railway station.
- "BAHADURPUR (BPD) Railway Station". ndtv.com. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- "BPD/Bahadurpur (2 PFs)". Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- "Railway Electrification". Parinda.com. Archived from the original on September 7, 2012. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- "The Lalgola Sealdah Section Of Indian (eastern) Railway". Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- "Electrification of different sections of SDAH". Retrieved November 20, 2018.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|