|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur, Delhi 110044|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Fare zone||Delhi NCT|
|Opened||January 14, 2011|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Previous names||Badarpur metro|
1,017,242/ Month average 
Badarpur Border is an elevated station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro.it renamed as Badarpur border because it is ajacent to (900 metre from )Toll Plaza which is named Badarpur Border and 2 km From Badarpur and It is located after Tughlakabad station and was the terminal station of the Violet Line till September 5, 2015.
The station was opened on 14 January 2011, as part of the Sarita Vihar—Badarpur section of the line, and situated in Badarpur, Delhi. The station is located close to the MCD Toll Plaza (Badarpur border )between the city of Faridabad in Haryana and Badarpur in Delhi and sees a large daily ridership owing to this fact. Initially, Badarpur Metro Station faced huge crowding problems, as it acted as a terminal for DTC and Metro. With the opening of a 14 km southward stretch between Badarpur in Delhi to Escorts Mujesar Faridabad on September 6, 2015, this station will now see less congestion as it was before.  It was earlier known as Badarpur, and was renamed in December 2014. Some of the Metro Services terminate here.
Connected from all route
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
The station also houses several ATMs, food kiosks and a book store run by WHSmith. List of available ATMs at Badarpur metro station: HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank, Ratnakar Bank.
|Badarpur metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
|Hotel Of Management Badarpur||DTC Bus terminal near Toll Plaza ( Badarpur border)|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 8, 34, 34A, 405, 405A, 405ASTL, 418A, 418ALnkSTL, 433, 433CL, 433STL, 440A, 443, 460, 460CL, 460STL, 473, 473CL, 479, 479ACL, 479CL, 479STL, 511, 511A, 511ASTL, 525STL, 544, 717, 717A, 717B, 724A, 774, 874, Badarpur Border Terminal – Gurugram Bus Stand Ballabgarh Bus Stand – Panipat Ballabgarh Bus Stand – Sonipat from outside metro station stop.
- Sarita Vihar
- Badarpur, Delhi
- Tughlaqabad Fort
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- South East Delhi
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Sarita Vihar-Badarpur Metro from tomorrow". The Times of India. 13 January 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "10 Metro stations renamed – Times of India". The Times of India. 11 December 2014. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Department of Delhi Transport Corporation". Govt.of NCT of Delhi.[permanent dead link]
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Badarpur metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.