|Bad Man's River|
|Directed by||Eugenio Martín|
|Produced by||Bernard Gordon|
|Written by||Eugenio MartínPhilip Yordan|
|Starring||Lee Van CleefJames MasonGina Lollobrigida|
|Music by||Waldo de los Rios|
Bad Man's River (Italian: E continuavano a fregarsi il milione di dollari and Spanish: El hombre de Río Malo) is a 1971 European comedy Spaghetti Western directed by Eugenio Martín and starring Lee Van Cleef, James Mason, Gina Lollobrigida and Simón Andreu. Soundtrack was composed by Tony Duhig, Peter Jonfield, Glyn Havard and Waldo de los Ríos.
Roy King's gang robs a bank and flees to Mexico on a train. Roy meets a beautiful woman, Alicia, and marries her, only to have her run off with all of the money.
An offer comes his way to rob the arsenal of a Mexican army. A daring plan gets the job done, only to have Roy double-crossed once more, unable to get his money.
- Lee Van Cleef as Roy King
- Gina Lollobrigida as Alicia King
- James Mason as Montero
- Simón Andreu: Angel Santos
- Gianni Garko: Ed Pace
- Diana Lorys: Dolores
- Sergio Fantoni: Colonel Enrique Fierro
- Aldo Sambrell: Canales
- Jess Hahn: Tom Odie
- Daniel Martín: Falso Montero
- Luis Rivera: Orozco
- Lone Fleming: Conchita
- Eduardo Fajardo: General Duarte
- José Manuel Martín: Mexican Soldier
- Bad Man's River | (1971) | British Film Institute
- Oliete-Aldea, Elena; Oria, Beatriz; A. Tarancón, Juan (December 17, 2015). Global Genres, Local Films: The Transnational Dimension of Spanish Cinema. Bloomsbury Publishing USA. p. 13. ISBN 9781501303005.
- "Les Quatre mercenaires d'El Paso". UniFrance. Retrieved April 19, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "El hombre de Río Malo". ABC (in Spanish). Retrieved February 11, 2018.