A babysitter is one who temporarily cares for a child.
Babysitter(s) or babysitting may also refer to:
- Babysitting (film), a 2014 French film
- The Babysitter (1995 film), a 1995 film starring Alicia Silverstone
- The Babysitters, a 2007 film starring Katherine Waterston
- The Babysitter, an alternate title for the 1975 European film Wanted: Babysitter
- The Babysitter (1980 film), an American TV movie starring William Shatner
- The Babysitter (2017 film), an American horror film starring Judah Lewis and Samara Weaving
- "Babysitting" (Beavis and Butt-head episode), a 1996 episode
- "The Babysitter" (Frasier episode), a 2003 episode
- "The Babysitters", a 1970 episode of The Brady Bunch
- Babysitter (TV series), a 2016 South Korean drama series
- The Babysitter (novel series), by R. L. Stine initially published from 1989 to 1995
- The Baby Sitters (folk group), a children's music group that started in 1958 and included member Alan Arkin
- Baby Huey & the Babysitters, an American music group founded in 1963
- Babysitter, a song by American rapper DaBaby
- The Babysitter, a nickname for the Oakland County Child Killer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babysitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.