|Slogan||Dhun Badal Ke Toh Dekho..|
|Owner||Music Broadcast Ltd.|
92.7 BIG FM is a nationwide private FM radio station in India. It broadcasts at 92.7 MHz (92.7 FM). It mainly plays Bollywood music but Hollywood and regional songs are also played. It broadcasts from 6am to 12am (including metro cities).
BIG FM, One of India's largest radio network with 58 stations, reaches out to 1200+ towns and 50,000+ villages and over 45 crore Indians across the country. BIG FM has evolved with the changing times. With the new positioning, BIG FM will play a meaningful, relevant and compelling role in lives of consumers. It will not just be about entertainment but a brand that has a purpose. With its extensive reach, localised content and credible RJs the brand will play the role of a ‘thought inspirer’ and an agent of positive change in society.
The new tag line of ‘Dhun Badal Ke Toh Dekho’ reflects the philosophy that ‘Changing the world for the better starts with changing your thoughts’. Realigning the programming to reflect the new positioning,
BIG FM has refreshed the music promise playing your favorite music tested with the audience besides bringing on board some big names from the Radio and entertainment spaces across all key markets.
The network's occasion-based programming, CSR Activities and client integrated campaigns strongly reflects its Dhun Badalke toh Dekho ethos.
The original content-based shows and engaging brand-led campaigns has consistently won accolades at prestigious industry awards like the EMVIES, ABBYs, Asian Customer Engagement Awards, Indian Radio Forum & New York Festival.
Reach: 92.7 BIG FM is India’s largest FM station with a presence across 58 cities, 1200 towns and 50,000+ villages and a weekly reach of 45 crore Indians across the country. Since the launch of its first station in September 2006, 92.7 BIG FM has expanded at a phenomenal pace, launching 58 stations.
Performance: With its retro positioning being a resounding success, the radio station commands a position of leadership in key metros like Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata in various parameters like reach, market share and time spent listening. The station also enjoys leadership in more than 30 cities which has enabled it to be the most sought after radio network across the country.
Programming: Boasting of impactful programming, the radio network hosts some of the most popular radio shows in the country. Additionally, the radio station also creates locally relevant programs and capsules to suit the sensibilities of various markets. Some of its tentpole shows include:
- Dhun Badal Ke Toh Dekho with Vidya Balan: In its new and refreshed avatar, Big FM created a positive change in India with thought-provoking content that gives audiences a fresh new perspective on key topics with Dhun Badal Ke Toh Dekho with Vidya Balan. As surprising as it is beautiful, the show provides novel, fresh and eye-opening social commentary on life relevant issues. It empowers listeners with a chance to be an active participant in positive, progressive change
- Suhaana Safar with Annu Kapoor: A resounding success especially in Mumbai and Delhi, the show catapulted the station in these two markets to the No.1 position. Hosted by Annu Kapoor the show now edges towards its 200th episode and takes viewers through an enjoyable ride back in time through ‘Filmi Duniya ki kahi-ankahi kahaniyaan’
- Yaadon Ka Idiot Box with Neelesh Misra: Hosted by scriptwriter and ex-journalist Neelesh Misra, the show is a widely successful radio storytelling format. With an endearing story narrated every day in the late night slot, Neelesh Misra evokes myriad emotions of the listener in the theatre of his mind.
Big FM is present in the following cities, under different categories of programming:
Contemporary and retro music
- Agra, UP
- Ahmednagar, MH
- Ajmer, RJ
- Aligarh, UP
- Allahabad, UP
- Aurangabad, MH
- Bareilly, UP
- Bengaluru, KA
- Bhopal, MP
- Bikaner, RJ
- Gorakhpur, UP
- Gwalior, MP
- Hyderabad, TS
- Indore, MP
- Itanagar, AR
- Jamshedpur, JH
- Jhansi, UP
- Jodhpur, RJ
- Kanpur, UP
- Kolkata, WB
- Kota, RJ
- Lucknow, UP (broadcast on 94.3 MHz)
- Mumbai, MH
- Muzaffarpur, BR
- Patna, BR (broadcast on 95 MHz)
- Pune, MH (broadcast on 95 MHz)
- Rajkot, GJ
- Ranchi, JH
- Tirupati, AP
- Thiruvananthapuram, KL
- Udaipur, RJ
- Vadodara, GJ
- Varanasi, UP (broadcast on 95 MHz)
- Visakhapatnam, AP
English retro music
Unless specified otherwise, all stations aired on 92.7 MHz
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 92.7 BIG FM.|