|Look up BFI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BFI is the British Film Institute, a charitable organisation.
BFI may also refer to:
- Browning-Ferris Industries, American waste collection company
- BFI Canada, non-hazardous solid waste management company in North America
- Bureau of Fraud Investigation, Irish national police division responsible for investigating fraudulent activity
- Boeing Field, Seattle, Washington, United States (by IATA airport code)
- Big Five Inventory, survey for measuring Big Five personality traits
- Baby Friendly Initiative (UK), pro-breastfeeding campaign run by UNICEF UK as part of global Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative
- Becker Friedman Institute for Research in Economics, cross-disciplinary center for research in economics at University of Chicago
- Buckminster Fuller Institute, U.S. charitable institution dedicated to propagating ideas of Buckminster Fuller
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BFI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.