|Operating bases||Boryspil International Airport|
|Parent company||Anex Tour|
Azur Air Ukraine, until October 2015 UTair-Ukraine, (Ukrainian: ЮТейр-Україна, Russian: ЮТэйр-Украина) is a Ukrainian airline based at Boryspil International Airport. It used to be a subsidiary of Russian UTair Aviation. In October 2015, it has been announced that tour operator Anex Tours would acquire UTair-Ukraine from UTair Aviation.
Azur Air Ukraine (2015-present)
In October 2015, it has been announced that tour operator Anex Tours would acquire UTair-Ukraine from UTair Aviation with the aim to rebrand it to Azur Air Ukraine as a leisure charter carrier. UTair Ukraine already shifted its focus from domestic services to leisure operations earlier and therefore phased out several planes. The sale and rebranding was confirmed shortly after. A few weeks later, Anex also bought the Russian Azur Air which the "new" Ukrainian Azur Air is now a sister company of.
As of November 2018, Azur Air Ukraine serves the following charter destinations:
The Azur Air Ukraine fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of June 2019):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- ch-aviation.com - Russia's UTair Group offloads Azur Air unit to Turkey's ATG 7 December 2015
- ch-aviation.com - Tour operator to acquire UTair Ukraine AOC, rename airline 5 October 2015
- "Flights". anextour.com.ua.
- azurair.ua - Our fleet retrieved 28 September 2018
Media related to Azur Air Ukraine at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|