|Look up avarice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Avarice, or greed, is an inordinate or insatiable longing for material gain.
Avarice may also refer to:
- Avarice (Dürer, Vienna), a 1507 painting by Albrecht Dürer
- Operation Avarice, a U.S. military operation
- "Avarice", a song by Disturbed from Ten Thousand Fists
- Avaris, a place in ancient Egypt
- James Averis (born 1974), English cricketer
- John Averis, a firefighter who died in 2007 fighting a fire at Atherstone on Stour, England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avarice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.