|Directed by||Axel Petersén|
|Starring||Johannes Brost |
Janne has just finished a prolonged sentence where he was forced to wear a ankle monitor because of unlawful real estate dealings. Finally a free man Janne is preparing the grand opening of his Båstad nightclub "Avalon". In the 1980s Janne was a successful manager of a nightclub and longs back to that period which was the best time in his life. He is aided by his sister Jackie and is old friend Klas. He is also trying to rekindle his estranged daughter. With "Avalon" looking to be a big success, Janne's newfound happiness is soon shattered when he accidentally kills a baltic guest worker.
- Johannes Brost – Janne
- Peter Carlberg – Klas
- Leonore Ekstrand – Jackie, Janne's sister
- Carl Johan De Geer – Leif
- Charlotte Wandt - Agnes, Janne's daughter
- Simas Lindesis - Donatas, the guestworker
- Migle Polikeviciute - Irina, Donatas' girlfriend
- Malou Stiller - Stefanie
- Henrik Lilliér - Becker
- Stefan Huynh - Tonny
- August Wittgenstein - Michel
- "TIFF List 2011: A Complete Guide To The Toronto International Film Festival". Retrieved 2018-01-06.
- "Avalon". BIFF. Retrieved 2018-01-06.
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|