Augustinian may refer to:
- Augustinians, members of religious orders following the Rule of St Augustine
- Augustinianism, the teachings of Augustine of Hippo and his intellectual heirs
- Someone who follows Augustine of Hippo
- Canons Regular of Saint Augustine also called "Augustinian Canons" or "Austin Canons"
- Order of Saint Augustine, a mendicant order, also called "Augustinian Friars" or "Austin Friars"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Augustinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.