|Died||2 May 1958 (aged 60)|
|Other names||Douglas Peter Jonas|
|Occupation||Film actor |
- East of Shanghai (1931) - Colonel (uncredited)
- Loyalties (1933) - Kentman (uncredited)
- Out of the Past (1933) - David Mannering
- The Love Test (1935) - Vice-President
- Cross Currents (1935) - Colonel Bagge-Grant
- The Private Secretary (1935) - Gibson
- Whom the Gods Love (1936) - Minor Role (uncredited)
- It's in the Bag (1936) - Peters
- Please Teacher (1937) - Reeves
- The Show Goes On (1937)
- Sixty Glorious Years (1938) - Prince of Wales
- Young Man's Fancy (1939) - Soames
- His Brother's Keeper (1940) - Sylvester
- Gaslight (1940) - House Agent
- Old Mother Riley in Society (1940) - Nugent
- The House of the Arrow (1940) - Giradot
- Saloon Bar (1940) - Major
- London Belongs to Me (1948) - Mr. Battlebury
- Room to Let (1950) - Harding
- Night and the City (1950) - Fergus Chilk, Kristo's Lawyer (uncredited)
- Stars in Your Eyes (1956) - Farrow
- The Counterfeit Plan (1957) - Joe Lepton
- The Prince and the Showgirl (1957) - The Ambassador (final film role)
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film: Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985 .
- "Production of Holding Out the Apple - Theatricalia".
- "Aubrey Dexter". BFI. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2014.
- League, The Broadway. "Aubrey Dexter – Broadway Cast & Staff - IBDB".
- "Aubrey Dexter - Theatricalia".