|Look up atomic bomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atom bomb or a-bomb may also refer to:
- Antimatter weapon
- Atomic Bomb (album), a 1997 album by Filipino rock band Rivermaya
- A-Bomb (EP), a 2002 pop punk EP by Teenage Bottlerocket
- Atom Bomb (album), a 2005 album by The Blind Boys of Alabama
- How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (album), the 2004 studio album by Irish rock band U2
- "Atom Bomb" (song), a song on Fluke's 1996 album Risotto
- A-Bomb (music), a London-based music production company
- Atom Bomb (film), a 1964 Malayalam language film
- A-Bomb, Marvel comic book character, transformation of Rick Jones
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atom bomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.