This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Athletic League of New England State Colleges|
The Athletic League of New England State Colleges (ALNESC) was one of the earliest college athletics conferences in the United States, with its membership centered in the northeast United States.
- Massachusetts Agricultural College (now University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Storrs Agricultural College (now University of Connecticut)
- Rhode Island College of Agriculture and the Mechanic Arts (now University of Rhode Island)
- "After 100 Mundane Years, Uconn Football Hopes To Make". courant.com.
- "History of UConn Athletics". uconnhuskies.com.
- Williams, Joshua. "Create Some Hate: Top 20 New Rivalries I'd Like to See in College Football". bleacherreport.com.
- "2018 Media Guide" (PDF). uconnhuskies.com. UConn Athletics. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
|This sports-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|