Astropolis (from the Greek for city of stars) may refer to:
- An idealised future civilisation, as in Eugene Jolas' Succession in Astropolis
- Astropolis, a science fiction cycle by Sean Williams
- Astropolis, a space station proposed by Krafft Arnold Ehricke
- "Astropolis: The First Space Resort", in Playboy magazine, November, 1968
- Asteromo, an orbiting arcology proposed by architect Paolo Soleri, sometimes called an Astropolis
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Astropolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.