Assembly hall may refer to:
- An assembly hall, a large room for public meetings or a type of building
Or more specifically:
- Church assembly hall, sometimes referring to the local churches, a Christian group affiliated with Watchman Nee and Witness Lee.
- in the United Kingdom
- General Assembly Hall of the Church of Scotland in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Assembly Hall Theatre, Tunbridge Wells in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England.
- in the United States
- State Farm Center, known as Assembly Hall until 2013, an arena in Champaign, Illinois.
- Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall, known as Assembly Hall until 2016, an arena in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Assembly Hall (Washington, Mississippi), a NRHP-listed tavern in Washington, Mississippi.
- Old Municipal Assembly Hall, Victoria, Texas, listed on the NRHP in Victoria County, Texas
- Salt Lake Assembly Hall in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Assembly Hall (New York City) in New York, New York
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assembly hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.