|Full name||Aspire Academy Dome|
|Asian Games (Asian Olympics) (2006)|
World Indoor Championships (Indoor Athletics) (2010)
Aspire Dome is the world's largest indoor multi-purpose dome based in Qatar. It is located in Aspire Academy in Doha and has the capacity to host 13 different sporting events simultaneously in a climate controlled arena. In addition to a full sized indoor football pitch.
Aspire Dome was one of the venues of the 2006 Asian Games and the 2010 IAAF World Indoor Championships. In 2018, Aspire Dome was also the host of the 2018 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships.
The range of facilities available within Aspire Dome include:
- IAAF-accredited Indoor Official Track with 200 Meters Running Track / Pole Vault / Long Jump / High Jump / Shot-put cage including 3,650 spectator seats, 240 VIP Seats and VIP lounge
- FIFA-approved Indoor Football Pitch with 5,800 spectator seats, 230 VIP seats and 2 VIP
- Olympic 50 Meters Swimming Pool and Olympic Diving Pool with 252 spectators seats
- Volleyball Hall with 1,200 spectator seats
- Table Tennis Hall set-up for 9 tables with 150 spectator seats
- Multi Sports Hall for Basketball / Volleyball / Handball / Futsal with 1,200 spectator seats
- Multi Sports Hall for Handball / Basketball / Futsal with 410 spectator seats
- Fencing / Gymnastics Hall with 6 fencing strips and Mini Gymnastics area
- Squash Courts including 7 ASB squash courts, 1 Central Glass court and warm-up area
- Gymnasiums including Power Gym, Strength & Conditioning Gym, Cardio Gym, Staff Gym & Spa
- Sports Science Labs including Biochemistry Lab, Altitude Lab, Physiology Lab, Biomechanics Lab and Anthropometry Lab
- Sports Psychology Labs including Champions Psychology Lab 1 /2 /3 & 4
- Offices including meeting and conference rooms and VIP corporate suites
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aspire Dome.|
- "The Aspire Dome, centre stage for Doha 2010". International Association of Athletics Federations. 3 November 2009. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Facilities". www.aspire.qa. Retrieved 2016-01-04.
- "Aspire Zone". thetorchdoha.com. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "The Asian Games". bized.co.uk. 11 December 2006. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
Luis Puig Palace
| IAAF World Indoor Championships in Athletics
Ataköy Athletics Arena
Sajik Baseball Stadium
| Asian Games
|This article about a Qatari sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|