John Simon in his review of Keith Curran's 1991 play Walking the Dead , stated that Gardner "does wonders" as Veronica, a lesbian who has a sex change and becomes a man. She had previously appeared in Curran's Dalton's Back and co-starred in Timothy Mason's The Fiery Furnace.
Gardner has also appeared in the feature films Heart of Dixie (1989), Johnny Suede (1991) and He Said, She Said (1991) where she plays the "Classy with a capital K" ex-lover of Kevin Bacon's character who flirts by exposing her breast for him in public.
|1989||Heart of Dixie||Jean|
|1991||He Said, She Said||Susan|
|1993||Complex of Fear||Doreen Wylie||Television film|
|2000||The Mystery of Spoon River||Jeannie Manson|
|2002||Fits and Starts||Jolene|
|2006||Lost Signal||Martha Harris|
|2007||Sunny & Share Love You||Sean's Mom|
|2011||I.E.D., I.O.U.||Mrs. Batten||Short film|
|2015||Chasing Eagle Rock||N/A|
|1991||Seinfeld||Marion||Episode: "The Library"|
|1992||Parker Lewis Can't Lose||Eve||Episode: "Goodbye Mr. Rips"|
|1994||Madman of the People||Caroline||2 episodes|
|The George Carlin Show||Dot||Episode: "George Gets Hoist by His Own Petard"|
|1995||Maybe This Time||Sherry||Episode: "Maybe This Time"|
|Murder One||Marcy Ballard||Episode: "Chapter Four"|
|1995–1996||Grace Under Fire||Evie Burdette||2 episodes|
|1996||Nash Bridges||Sophia Kidwell||Episode: "The Great Escape"|
|1997||Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction||Partrica Kelly||2 episodes|
|NYPD Blue||Denise||Episode: "Three Girls and a Baby"|
|Brooklyn South||Bonnie Van Eggidy||Episode: "A Reverend Runs Throught It"|
|1997–2010||King of the Hill||Nancy Gribble, Didi Hill (voices)||124 episodes|
|1998||Michael Hayes||N/A||Episode: "Imagine: Part 2"|
|The Drew Carey Show||Pinky||3 episodes|
|The Larry Sanders Show||Fran Schmitt||Episode: "Beverly's Secret"|
|Style & Substance||Felicia||Episode: "Office Management for Beginners"|
|1999||Becker||Susan Fox||Episode: "Partial Law"|
|Everything's Relative||Gail||2 episodes|
|Ally McBeal||Martha Claven||Episode: "Only the Lonely"|
|Judging Amy||Mimi Carter||Episode: "Near Death Experience"|
|2000||Just Shoot Me!||Lori||Episode: "With Three I Swing"|
|2001||Spin City||Judith||Episode: "Hey Judith"|
|2002||The Ellen Show||Hostess||Episode: "Just the Duck"|
|Charmed||Tyler's Foster Mother||Episode: "Lost and Bound"|
|Watching Ellie||Monica||Episode: "Zimmerman"|
|Six Feet Under||Daughter #1||Episode: "Someone Else's Eyes"|
|ER||Simone Phillips||Episode: "A Hopeless Wound"|
|2003||Strong Medicine||Nina||Episode: "Coming Clean"|
|2005||Malcolm in the Middle||Wendy||Episode: "Billboard"|
|2006||Close to Home||Psychologist||Episode: "Dead or Alive"|
|2007||Raines||Wendy Tucker||Episode: "Pilot"|
|Reno 911!||Angry Teacher||Episode: "Proposition C"|
|2011||Beavis and Butt-Head||Additional voices||Episode: Drones"|
|2014||Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn||Cafeteria Lady||Episode: "I Got Your Back"|
|2016||Lopez||Bobbie||Episode: "George's Party"|
|2017||Tarantula||Unknown role (voice)||Episode: "The Shade"|
|2019||WTF 101||Baroness (voice)||Episode: "Duels"|
- Brooks, Marla (2005-03-30). The American Family on Television: A Chronology of 121 Shows, 1948-2004. McFarland. pp. 203–. ISBN 9780786420742. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Feasey, Rebecca (2008). Masculinity and Popular Television. Edinburgh University Press. pp. 39–. ISBN 9780748627974. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Seinfeld Reference: The Complete Encyclopedia with Biographies, Character Profiles & Episode Summaries. Praetorian Publishing. pp. 188–. ISBN 9780967985244.
- Howard Prouty (1996-09-01). Variety and Daily Variety Television Reviews, 1993-1994. Taylor & Francis. pp. 371–. ISBN 9780824037970. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- John Simon (1991-05-27). New York Magazine - Theater review. New York Media, LLC. pp. 73–. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Willis, John (2000-02-01). Theatre World 1990-1991. Hal Leonard Corporation. pp. 85–. ISBN 9781557831262. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- New York Magazine Theater: Now Playing. New York Media, LLC. 1993-10-25. pp. 124–. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Guernsey, Otis L.; Sweet, Jeffrey (1994). The Best Plays of 1993-1994. Limelight Editions. pp. 81–. ISBN 9780879101831. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Willis, John (2000-02-01). Screen World 1993: Comprehensive Pictoral and Statistical Record of the 1992 Movie Season. Hal Leonard Corporation. pp. 169–. ISBN 9781557831750. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
- Comey, Jeremiah (2012-10-02). The Art of Film Acting: A Guide For Actors and Directors. Taylor & Francis. pp. 307–. ISBN 9781136047213. Retrieved 19 July 2015.
|This article about an American theatre actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South African actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|