The sports complex is part of Emir Hotel in Manavgat district of Antalya Province. It is named after the late philanthropist businessman Arslan Zeki Demirci (1936–2012), CEO of the Emirhan Group Hotels. There are twelve football fields in the sports complex.
The sports complex is preferred by many local football clubs playing in the leagues Süper Lig, First, Second and Third League as well as teams from top-level foreign leagues such as the First Professional Football League of Bulgaria, Ekstraklasa of Poland, Albanian Superliga, Swiss Super League, Nemzeti Bajnokság I of Hungary, KTFF Süper Lig of Northern Cyprus in Europe, Argentine Primera División in South America, UAE Arabian Gulf League and Chinese Super League in Asia for practice matches during the league winter break.
International events hosted
The sports complex hosted all six matches of the Group 1 in the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification's Elite round, and will be hosting all six matches of the Elite round's Group 2 in the 2017 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship qualification.
2019 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship qualification - Group 2 matches were played between 3 and 9 October 2018 at the dports complex.
- "Hayırsever Turizmci Zeki Demirci Yaşamını Yitirdi". Turizm Dosyası (in Turkish). 2012-08-06. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- "Manavgat'a Takım Yağıyor". Milliyet (in Turkish). 2015-01-08. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- "UEFA European Under-17 Championship". UEFA. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- "UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship". UEFA. Retrieved 2017-04-02.
- "Switzerland 9-0 Cyprus". UEFA Women's Under-19 Championships. Retrieved 4 April 2019.
- "Cyprus 1*2 Azerbaijan". UEFA Women's Under-19 Championships. Retrieved 4 April 2019.
|This article about a Turkish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|