Arsenal Junior High School
|Location||220 40th St,|
|Area||3 acres (1.2 ha)|
|Architect||Schwab, Palmgreen & Merrick; Marion M. Steen|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|Part of||Lawrenceville Historic District (#100004020)|
|MPS||Pittsburgh Public Schools TR|
|NRHP reference #||86002645|
|Added to NRHP||September 30, 1986|
|Designated CP||July 8, 2019|
|Designated CPHS||November 30, 1999|
The Arsenal Middle School (previously Arsenal Junior High School) in the Lower Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was built in 1932, with a wing for elementary students added in 1939. The school was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- "National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Lawrenceville Historic District" (PDF). City of Pittsburgh. National Park Service. Retrieved July 19, 2019.
- "Local Historic Designations". Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- Historic Landmark Plaques 1968-2009 (PDF). Pittsburgh, PA: Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. 2010. Archived (PDF) from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- "Arsenal Middle School" (PDF). Pennsylvania Historic Resource Survey. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. 1986. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
|This article about a property in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Pittsburgh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|