|Full name||Arnor Angeli|
|Date of birth||25 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Brussels, Belgium|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2008–2009||Standard de Liège (U19, U21)|
|2009–2012||Standard de Liège||13||(1)|
|2011–2012||→ Beerschot (loan)||12||(1)|
|2016||FCV Dender EH||14||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 Octob 2015 (UTC)|
Arnor Angeli was trained at Anderlecht. He played there from the age of six, for the under sevens until the under 15s. ans. When a coach from Lierse SK signed some other players, Angeli decided, with regret, to leave Anderlecht to play more games. He then played for Brussels, but when they were relegated to D2 and he no longer had the opportunity to play for an elite team, he decided to leave the club. With the option of a number of Belgian, Dutch, and French clubs, he decided to join Standard de Liège due to its proximity to sporting projects. Aged 18, he signed a contract with the club. He played for the U19s at first, quickly rising to the reserves (U21). For the following season (2009–2010), he was named in the first team.
Arnor Angeli played his first game in D1 in the 95th minute of the Standard-Courtrai match on 26 September 2009. The score was 0–1 and Standard needed an equaliser in the dying seconds. After only 65 seconds of play, with his second touch of the ball, Angeli scored a goal which sealed the victory. He was named as a starter in his first game in the same season, in the game against Mouscron (0–0) on 30 October 2009.
- "Arnor Angeli: J'ai tous les livres et DVD de Zidane". La Dernière Heure/Les Sports (online). 3 July 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- "Papa mauve mais signature rouche". Extrafoot. 31 March 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- "Angeli: On me compare souvent à Axel Witsel Propos recueillis par Junior". Footgoael.net. 2 July 2009. Archived from the original on 5 July 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- D.D.M. Angeli: 1 but en 65 sec. In: La Dernière Heure/Les Sports (online). 28 September 2009. Accessed 28 January 2010
- LANGE, Jonathan. La drôle de première d’Arnor Angeli. In: La Dernière Heure/Les Sports (online). 01/11/2009. Accessed 28 January 2010
- Union Royale Belge des Sociétés de Football-Association. Moins de 19 ans: Rapports de matches. Accessed 18/01/2010 Archived 27 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Union Royale Belge des Sociétés de Football-Association. Moins de 19 ans: sélection. Accessed 18/01/2010 Archived 27 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "Foot – Un succès, une défaite et un nul pour les U18". La Dernière Heure/Les Sports (online). 30 April 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2010.