|Full name||Arniston Rangers Football Club|
|Manager||Conan Mcdiarmid & Martin Power|
|League||East of Scotland League First Division Conference A|
|2020–21||East of Scotland League First Division Conference A (season abandoned)|
Arniston Rangers Football Club are a Scottish football club, based in the town of Gorebridge. They play in the East of Scotland Football League (Conference A), having moved from the SJFA East Region Premier League in 2018. Nicknamed "the Gers", they were formed in 1878 and presently play their home games at Newbyres Park, which has room for 3,000 spectators. They wear maroon strips (uniforms). Ground problems at Newbyres meant that some home games during the 2008–09 season were played at Musselburgh.
- Runners-up: 1922–23
- Edinburgh & District League winners: 1953–54
- East Region Division One winners: 1969–70, 1971–72
- Fife & Lothians Cup winners: 1975–76, 1997–98
- East Region Division Two winners: 1994–95
- East of Scotland Junior Cup winners: 1909–10, 1912–13, 1921–22, 1922–23, 1947–48, 1970–71, 1980–81
- Brown Cup winners: 1975–76
- Andy Kelly Cup 2008
- St Michaels Cup 2005–06
1. Players that have played/managed in the top two divisions of the Scottish Football League or any foreign equivalent to this level (i.e. fully professional league).
2. Players with full international caps.
3. Players that hold a club record or have captained the club.
- McLauchlin, Brian (7 June 2018). "East of Scotland League vote signals exodus of 25 junior clubs". BBC Sport. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- Gorebridge supermarket bid talks to 'big four' Midlothian Advertiser, 21 January 2009. Retrieved 25 June 2011