|Born||22 November 1976|
He was part of the national training pool of the Amateur Boxing Association of the Philippines as early as 1997 and won gold medals in international tournaments in England, Estonia, and Finland. Following his achievement of winning a gold medal in the Liverpool International Festival of Amateur Boxing in 1991, he was taken in as part of a boxing team by then-North Cotabato Governor Manny Piñol where his father Danilo Lerio Sr. served as coach of the team.
In 2001, he reportedly had plans on turning pro with then North Cotabato Governor Piñol as his manager.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Arlan Lerio Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- Vanzi, Sol Jose (9 June 1999). "RP Boxer gets 10-hectare farm bonus for gold medal". Philippine Headline News Online. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
- "ABAP drops Galido, Lerio bros". Philippine Star. 31 October 2001. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
- Cordero, Abac (28 November 2000). "Heartbreak Kid's back: Lerio to pursue Olympic dream". Philippine Star. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
- Henson, Joaquin (10 November 2016). "Tale of two Olympian brothers". Philippine Star. Retrieved 20 January 2019.
|This biographical article related to Filipino boxing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|