|Directed by||John Waters|
|Produced by||E. Lloyd Sheldon|
|Story by||Richard Allen Gates|
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
5 reels, 4,912 ft 
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Written by Richard Allen Gates, Alfred Hustwick, Marion Jackson, and John Stone, the film is about an Arizona cowboy who spends most of his time caring for his white horse and pursuing a local girl, who is unimpressed with his irresponsible ways.
After he takes a job as a stagecoach guard to protect a shipment of gold, he is attacked by a Texas gang. After being accused of being one of the bandits, he narrowly escapes lynching, retrieves the gold, and establishes his innocence and wins the trust of the local girl. Arizona Bound was filmed on location in Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah.
Produced by E. Lloyd Sheldon for Famous Players-Lasky Corporation, the film was released on April 9, 1927, in the United States.
In the small mining town of Mesquite, cowboy Dave Saulter (Gary Cooper) spends most of his time looking after his white wonder horse Flash and romantically pursuing a local girl named Ann Winslow (Betty Jewel). Unimpressed with Dave's irresponsible ways, she attends a dance with another cowboy, Buck Hanna (Jack Dougherty). At the dance, Dave is able to ensnare Buck just as he is about to take the first dance with Ann. Later, an embittered Buck plans to steal the gold shipment entrusted to his protection. Meanwhile, Dave ties up the man tasked with protecting the shipment and goes in his place.
As the coach makes its way along a desert road, a bandit named Texas Jack (Christian J. Frank) and his gang waylay the shipment and knock Dave unconscious. After Buck and his men accuse Dave of being involved in the heist, the Swede Oley Smoke Oleson (El Brendel) accidentally locates the stolen gold. When Ann discovers that Buck is guilty of the heist, she confronts him, and he kidnaps her in a coach, with Dave in hot pursuit. When he catches up to the fleeing bandit, he overpowers Buck and wins the heart of Ann.
- Gary Cooper as Dave Saulter
- Betty Jewel as Ann Winslow
- El Brendel as Oley Smoke Oleson
- Jack Dougherty as Buck Hanna
- Christian J. Frank as Texas Jack
- Charles Crockett as John Winslow
- Joe Butterworth as Tommy Winslow
- Guy Oliver as Sheriff
- Guinn "Big Boy" Williams as Bit part
- "Arizona Bound(1927): Original Print Information". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Arizona Bound". silentera.com. Retrieved March 25, 2014.
- Arizona Bound at Lost Film Files: Paramount Pictures - 1927 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Arizona Bound
- D'Arc, James V. (2010). When Hollywood came to town: a history of moviemaking in Utah (1st ed.). Layton, Utah: Gibbs Smith. ISBN 9781423605874.