Ariston Records was a record label established in Milan, Italy, by Alfredo Rossi (1925–2008). It was active from 1964 to 1989. It was part of the larger Ariston Group, which was founded in 1949 by Alfredo and his brother, the composer Carlo Alberto Rossi (it) (1921–2010), and which included several publishing firms, recording studios, and a record pressing plant.
Recording artists with the label and subsidiaries
Ariston's music publishing imprints
- Edizioni musicali Ariston (it)
- Santa Cecilia (namesake of Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia, a music conservatory)
- M.E.C. [Music European Co.]
- Cashbox Annual Worldwide Directory; 1963–1964: 21st Anniversary Edition (August 10, 1963). "Ariston" (advertisement). Vol. 24 no. 48. p. 79 (part 2). Retrieved December 11, 2020 – via Internet Archive. Cite magazine requires
|magazine=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Franco, Manzoni (November 28, 2008). "Alfredo Rossi Rivoluzionò il Mondo Della Discografia" [Alfredo Rossi Revolutionized the World of Discography]. Corriere della Sera. Milano Lombardia section/edition (in Italian). Milan. p. 9. Retrieved July 1, 2015. ISSN 2499-2542. OCLC 32499838 (all editions).
|This article about an Italian record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|