|Occupation||Film director, film producer, screenwriter|
Ariel Zeitoun (born 26 September 1949) is a French director, producer, and screenwriter.
In 2013 Zeitoun directed the historical drama Angélique, loosely based on the book of "Angélique, the Marquise of the Angels" by Anne Golon, which earned him international recognition by the critics and the public alike.
- 1984 : Souvenirs, Souvenirs
- 1987 : Saxo
- 1988 : L'enfance de l'art (producer)
- 1990 : Baby Blood (producer)
- 1993 : Le Nombril du monde
- 1997 : Une femme très très très amoureuse
- 1997 : XXL
- 1998 : Bimboland
- 2001 : Yamakasi
- 2007 : Le Dernier Gang
- 2013 : Angélique
Media related to Ariel Zeitoun at Wikimedia Commons