Sunset from Lazaretto Point
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||DUNOON, ARGYLL|
Lazaretto Point war memorial
Ardnadam Heritage Trail
Lazaretto Point Quarantine Station
Lazaretto Point in Ardnadam was the site of a Quarantine Station, built in 1807, to treat disease brought into the Clyde ports with imported cotton shipments. The station was demolished in 1840.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 63 Firth of Clyde (Greenock & Rothesay) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2014. ISBN 9780319229699.
- "Ordnance Survey: 1:50,000 Scale Gazetteer" (csv (download)). www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk. Ordnance Survey. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Sandbank and Ardnadam". Imperial War Museums.
- "Dunan - the Camel's Hump, Ardnadam". Walkhighlands. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Secret Scotland - Holy Loch". www.secretscotland.org.uk.
- "Historic Kilmun - Lazaretto". www.historickilmun.org.
- for Ardnadam
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ardnadam.|
|This Argyll and Bute location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|