Ardi (ARA-VP-6/500) is the designation of the fossilized skeletal remains of an Ardipithecus ramidus, believed to be an early human-like female anthropoid 4.4 million years old.
Ardi may also refer to:
- Ardi, Iran, a village in Kalkharan Rural District, in the Central District of Ardabil County, Ardabil Province, Iran
- Ardi Musa, a village in the Sabalan District of Sareyn County, Ardabil Province, Iran
- Ardi Qejvani (born 1993), Albanian footballer
- Ardi Warsidi, Indonesian footballer
- Dana Beth Ardi, American entrepreneur, venture capitalist, human capitalist, author, and contemporary art collector
- ARDI, Access to Research for Development and Innovation program, a partnership between the World Intellectual Property Organization and major scientific and technical publishers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ardi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.