|Former names||Apex Oval|
|Location||Cobra Street, Dubbo, New South Wales|
|Record attendance||11,423 (City vs Country 2006)|
|Dubbo CYMS (Group 11 Rugby League)|
Macquarie Raiders (Group 11 Rugby League)
New South Wales Country Eagles (NRC) (2014)
Apex Oval, also known as Caltex Park is a sports ground located in the city of Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia. The ground is managed by the Dubbo City Council and is located within the East Dubbo Sporting Complex.
Opened in 2005, the Bruce Neads Memorial Grandstand has spectator seating for 1,340, as well as function rooms and other facilities. The ground has lighting and a capacity of around 12,000. As well as local sports, it has also played host to pre-season NRL games and the City vs Country Origin rugby league game in 2006. The City vs Country game was a huge success, achieving a record attendance of over 11,423 people. An impressive feat considering Dubbo has a population of around 40,000.
- "Caltex Park". Dubbo City Council. Archived from the original on 20 June 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Apex Oval". Austadiums. 9 December 2010. Archived from the original on 29 March 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Walker, Ben (5 August 2014). "Caltex Park in perfect condition for Wallabies". Western Advocate. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- Jackson, Ed (20 August 2014). "Australian rugby set for provincial reboot". Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "Fixtures draw". Australian Rugby. 16 July 2014. Archived from the original on 16 July 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.