|Born||27 November 1984|
|Height||190 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||112 kg (17 st 9 lb)|
Antonio Kaufusi (born 27 November 1984) is a Tongan former professional rugby league footballer. An Australian and Tongan international and Queensland State of Origin representative prop, he played for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Melbourne Storm, the North Queensland Cowboys and the Newcastle Knights in the National Rugby League, and the London Broncos, the Huddersfield Giants and the Bradford Bulls in the Super League.
His junior club was Brothers in Bundaberg and he played rugby union for Nudgee College in Brisbane in 2002.
Kaufusi made his first-grade début in round 22 against the Bulldogs on 10 August 2003.
In 2006 Kaufusi was called up to the Australian tri-nations squad after Reni Maitua received an ankle injury in the first test against New Zealand. He played at prop forward in his first Grand Final in 2006, when the Storm were defeated by the Brisbane Broncos, 15–8.
He played State of Origin for Queensland, making his début in game one 2007.
On 25 June 2010, Kaufusi was released from his contract with the North Queensland Cowboys to join the Newcastle Knights for the rest of 2010 and a further two years. He made a winning début for the Knights in round 18 against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks.
Kaufusi played for Huddersfield Giants in 2014.
- "Antonio Kaufusi - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. 1984-11-27. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- NRL Stats[permanent dead link]
- Dave Donaghy (21 August 2008). "Melbourne Storm prop Antonio Kaufusi heads for North Queensland". The Herald Sun. Retrieved 24 March 2009.
- Dave Donaghy (4 October 2007). "Antonio Kaufusi trains to ease Grand Final pain". The Herald Sun. Retrieved 24 March 2009.
- "Grand final: As it happened". Fox Sports. 2008-10-05. Archived from the original on 2012-12-04. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "Samoa, Tonga and Fiji name squads". BBC. 2008-10-08. Archived from the original on 13 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- "Knights sign ex-Test prop Kaufusi". Dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- Proszenko, Adrian (20 June 2010). "Knights ride to the rescue of Kaufusi". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- KEEBLE, BRETT (20 June 2010). "Stone banks on Kaufusi revival". Theherald.com.au. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "Harlequins sign Australian pair". BBC News. 18 August 2011.
- "RUGBY-LEAGUE.COM | Rugby-League.com". Superleague.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "Super League: Bradford Bulls bring in prop Antonio Kaufusi from Huddersfield Giants | Rugby League News". Sky Sports. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- "Kaufusi Joins the". Bulldogs. Retrieved 2017-04-25.