|Full name||Anton Alekseyevich Avdeyev|
|Born||8 September 1986|
Voskresensk, Moscow Oblast,
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Club||Dynamo Moskva Oblast|
|FIE ranking||current ranking|
Anton Alekseyevich Avdeyev (also spelled Avdeev, Russian: Антон Алексеевич Авдеев; born 8 September 1986) is a Russian épée fencer. He won a gold medal for his category at the 2009 World Fencing Championships in Antalya, Turkey, defeating Italy's Matteo Tagliariol.
Avdeev represented Russia at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed in the men's individual épée event. He received a bye for the second preliminary round, before losing out to France's Ulrich Robeiri, with a score of 11–15.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Anton Avdeev". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Russian fencer wins gold in Turkey". The Voice of Russia. 5 October 2009. Retrieved 3 January 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Men's Individual Épée – Round of 32". NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 20 August 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Anton Avdeev at the International Fencing Federation (archive)
- Anton Avdeev at the European Fencing Confederation (archive)
- Anton Avdeev at the Russian Fencing Federation (in Russian) (in English)
- Anton Avdeev at the International Olympic Committee
- Anton Avdeev at the Olympic Channel
- NBC Olympics Profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2012-08-20)
|This biographical article related to fencing in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|