Antilles may refer to:
- Antilles, a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea
- Antilles Current, a warm water current
- Antilles Records, an American record label
- Antilles War, a war between the United Kingdom and the Kingdom of France during 1782
- Radio Antilles, a radio station founded in 1963, that was located on the island of Montserrat
- SS Antilles, a French ocean liner built in 1952 and wrecked in 1971
- SS Antilles, an American passenger-cargo ship built in 1907 and sunk by a U-boat in 1917
- Three unrelated characters in the Star Wars universe
- Antilles, code name for the Radeon HD 6990 GPU; see Radeon HD 6000 Series
- Antilles catshark (Galeus antillensis), a cartilaginous fish
- Antilles monkey, a tribe of extinct primates
- Antilles racer (Alsophis antillensis), a species of snake
- Antilles pinktoe (Avicularia versicolor), a species of spider
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antilles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.