This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anthony Eric Goodman (1936–2016) was an English professor emeritus of medieval and renaissance studies at the University of Edinburgh. His main field of interest was late medieval England, and he published books on subjects such as John of Gaunt and the Wars of the Roses.
He died on 3 October 2016.
- The Loyal Conspiracy: The Lords Appellant under Richard II (London: Routledge, 1971), ISBN 0-7100-7074-8.
- A History of England from Edward II to James I (London : Longman, 1977), ISBN 0-582-48282-8.
- The Wars of the Roses: Military Activity and English Society, 1452-97 (London: Routledge, 1981), ISBN 0-7100-0728-0.
- John of Gaunt: The Exercise of Princely Power in Fourteenth-Century Europe (Harlow: Longman, 1992), ISBN 0-582-50218-7.
- Katherine Swynford (Lincoln: Honywood, 1994), ISBN 1-870561-07-4.
- The Wars of the Roses: The Soldiers' Experience (Tempus, 2005) ISBN 0-7524-1784-3
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|