|Born||23 February 1976|
Mirny, Yakutsk Oblast, Soviet Union
The team of Karginov, Mokeev and Leonov was one of the forerunners at the 2019 Dakar Rally, giving the way only to the team of Eduard Nikolaev, but they were disqualified for not "stopping to attend the injured spectator" after a collision in the 5th stage.
Dakar Rally results
- 2010: Mechanic of Ilgizar Mardeev
- Dakar Rally: 2014
- Silk Way Rally: 2018
- Africa Eco Race: 2017
- Khazar Steppes: 2006 (as mechanic of Chagin)
- Russian Championship: 2011
- Kagan's Gold: 2011, 2013
- Great Kalmykiya: 2006 (as mechanic of Mardeev)
- Grand Steppe: 2015
- 2008: Honorary diploma of Kamaz OAO
- 2010: Medal of the "Order of Merit for the Motherland" II Degree
- 2010: Merit badge "For the Service to the Town of Naberezhnye Chelny"
- 2013: Medal "For Valorous Labour"
- 2014: Gratitude by President of Tatarstan
- 2014: Honorary diploma of Kamaz OAO
- 2014: Medal "To the Glory of Ossetia"
- 2015: Title "Merited Machinist of Tatarstan"
- 2015: "Order of Friendship"
- 2017: Medal of the "Order of Merit of Tatarstan"
| Dakar Rally