|Born:||March 16, 1992|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||254 lb (115 kg)|
|High school:||Lakeland (FL) Kathleen|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 6 / Pick: 203|
|Career NFL statistics|
Andrew Jackson (born March 16, 1992) is an American football linebacker who plays for the Houston Roughnecks of the XFL. He was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Western Kentucky.
Jackson was drafted by the Colts in the sixth round (203rd overall) of the 2014 NFL draft. He played in 13 games during the 2014 season, making 10 total tackles and 1 quarterback sack. He was waived on February 11, 2015.
In 2019, Jackson joined the Memphis Express of the Alliance of American Football. In the fourth game of the 2019 AAF season against the San Diego Fleet, Jackson recorded 14 tackles, a sack, and an interception as the Express won 26–23; he was later named AAF Defensive Player of the Week. The league ceased operations in April 2019.
- Adams, Matt (February 11, 2015). "Colts release safety LaRon Landry, waive two other players". fox59.com. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Munz, Jason (February 8, 2019). "AAF: Memphis Express at Birmingham Iron – 5 things to know". The Commercial Appeal. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- Stuchbery, Fran (March 5, 2019). "Farrow, Memphis Pair Earn AAF Honors for Week Four". Out Sports Central. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- Michael Rothstein, Seth Wickersham (June 13, 2019). "Inside the short, unhappy life of the Alliance of American Football". ESPN.com. Retrieved September 12, 2019.
- "DEFENSIVE FRONT SEVEN DRAFT TRACKER". XFL.com. October 14, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|