Štaka was born in Lucerne in 1973. She attended the film and video department of the Hochschule für Gestaltung und Kunst Zürich. She lives in Zürich and New York.
- Cure - Život druge (Cure - The Life of Another), 2014, drama, 83 min.
- Das Fräulein, 2006, motion picture, 81min., 35mm. Golden Leopard, 2006 Locarno International Film Festival.
- Yugodivas, 2000, documentary, 60 min., 35mm. Quality Award, Swiss Federal Office of Culture.
- Hotel Belgrad, 1998, drama, 13 min., 35mm. Various awards including Best Director, Brooklyn International Film Festival, New York; Feature Award, Seh-Süchte Festival, Berlin; Grand Prix du Jury, Rencontres Internationales Henri Langlois, Poitiers.
- several video clips, 1992–1999
- Biography at dschointventschr.ch
- Biography at swissfilms.ch
- Video interview on the making of Das Fräulein
- DVD DAS FRÄULEIN
- Andrea Štaka on IMDb
- Andrea Staka at the Swiss Film Directory
|This article about a Swiss film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|