|Look up Anatole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatole may refer to:
- Anatole (given name), a French masculine given name
- Anatole (dancer) (19th century), French ballet dancer
- Alex Anatole (born 1948), Russian-American Taoist priest
- Anatole Jenkins, American political strategist
- Anatole (mouse), a fictional mouse who is the title character in a series of children's books
- Anatole (Jeeves character), a fictional character in the Jeeves stories who is the French chef of Aunt Dahlia
- Anatole Kuragin, a main character in Leo Tolstoy's novel War and Peace.
- Anatole (TV series), an animated children's television series
- Hilton Anatole, an American hotel
- Anatole, a composer who records for Mercury KX/Decca/Universal Classics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anatole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.