|An Adventure in Hearts|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Elmer Blaney Harris (scenario)|
|Based on||Captain Dieppe|
by Anthony Hope
Juan de la Cruz
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
An Adventure in Hearts is a lost 1919 American silent adventure film directed by James Cruze and written by Elmer Blaney Harris based upon the 1918 novel Captain Dieppe by Anthony Hope and the resulting play by Hope and Harrison Garfield Rhodes. The film stars Robert Warwick, Juan de la Cruz, Winifred Greenwood, Helene Chadwick, Walter Long, and Howard Gaye. The film was released on December 7, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
- Robert Warwick as Captain Dieppe
- Juan de la Cruz as Count Fieramondi
- Winifred Greenwood as Countess Fieramondi
- Helene Chadwick as Countess Lucia Bonavia D'Orano
- Walter Long as Guilamo Sevier
- Howard Gaye as Paul Sharpe
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: An Adventure in Hearts
- "An-Adventure-in-Hearts - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "An Adventure in Hearts". afi.com. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
|This article about a silent adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|