Amplitude is a measure of a periodic variable in classical physics. Amplitude may refer to:
|Look up amplitude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In mathematics and physics
- Jacobi amplitude of Jacobi elliptic functions
- Probability amplitude, in quantum mechanics
- Scattering amplitude, in quantum mechanics
- Complex amplitude
- Amplitude (political party), a Chilean political party
- Amplitude Studios, a video game developer
- Amplitude (video game), a 2003 music video game for the PlayStation 2
- Amplitude (2016 video game), a 2016 remake of the 2003 video game for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
- A type of throw in Greco-Roman or Freestyle Wrestling
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amplitude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.