|Born||Amanda Bobby Cooper|
October 22, 1991
Bath, Michigan, United States
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||115 lb (52 kg; 8.2 st)|
|Reach||64 in (163 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Fowlerville, Michigan, United States |
|Team||Scorpion Fighting System (Team SFS) |
|Rank||Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu|
|Professional boxing record|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Boxing record from BoxRec|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Amanda Bobby Cooper (born October 22, 1991) is an American professional mixed martial artist who competed in the Strawweight division of the Invicta Fighting Championships (Invicta FC) and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). She is currently competes in Lights Out Championship.
Mixed martial arts career
King of the Cage
The Ultimate Fighter
In April 2016, it was announced that Cooper would be a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter: Team Joanna vs. Team Cláudia. She defeated Mellony Geugjes in the opening qualifying round to gain entry into the house.
At The Ultimate Fighter: Team Joanna vs. Team Cláudia finale, she lost to Tatiana Suarez in the women's strawweight final.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
Cooper faced Mackenzie Dern on May 12, 2018 at UFC 224. At the weigh-ins, Dern weighed in at 123 pounds, 7 pounds over the strawweight non-title fight upper limit of 116 pounds. As a result, the bout proceeded at catchweight and Dern was fined 30% of her purse. Cooper lost the bout via submission in the first round.
In what marked the last fight of her contract, Cooper faced Ashley Yoder on November 10, 2018 UFC Fight Night 139. She lost the fight via a split decision. UFC opted not to renew her contract after the fight.
Due to an out-clause in her Invicta contract, Cooper is expected to face Jamie Milanowski at Lights Out Championship 5 on September 7, 2019.
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|9 matches||4 wins||5 losses|
|Win||4–5||Jamie Milanowski||TKO (elbows)||Lights Out Championship 5||September 7, 2019||1||4:16||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Loss||3–5||Ashley Yoder||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez||November 10, 2018||3||5:00||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Loss||3–4||Mackenzie Dern||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC 224||May 12, 2018||1||2:27||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||Catchweight (123 lb) bout; Dern missed weight.|
|Win||3–3||Angela Magaña||TKO (punches)||UFC 218||December 2, 2017||2||4:32||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Loss||2–3||Cynthia Calvillo||Submission (rear-naked choke)||UFC 209||March 4, 2017||1||3:19||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||2–2||Anna Elmose||Decision (unanimous)||UFC Fight Night: Mousasi vs. Hall 2||November 19, 2016||3||5:00||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Loss||1–2||Tatiana Suarez||Submission (D'Arce choke)||The Ultimate Fighter: Team Joanna vs. Team Cláudia Finale||July 8, 2016||1||3:43||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Lost The Ultimate Fighter 23 Women's Strawweight Tournament.|
|Loss||1–1||Aspen Ladd||Submission (armbar)||Invicta FC 14: Evinger vs. Kianzad||September 12, 2015||2||4:42||Kansas City, Missouri, United States||Flyweight bout.|
|Win||1–0||Brittany Dugas||Submission (armbar)||KOTC: Unrestricted||February 15, 2014||2||4:59||Walker, Minnesota, United States|
- "Amanda Cooper". Tapology. Retrieved August 13, 2018.
- "Amanda Cooper - Official UFC Profile". UFC.com. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- "Blown Knee Behind Her, Amanda Bobby Cooper Ready to Impress at Invicta". MMAWeekly.com. 2015-09-08. Retrieved 2016-11-07.
- "Angela Hill in for Grasso vs. Eggink, Aspen Ladd in for Orr vs. McGill at Invicta FC 16". MMAjunkie. 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2016-11-07.
- "After Finishing Second on TUF 23, Amanda Cooper Ready For Redemption". Combatpress.com. Retrieved 2016-11-07.
- "Amanda Cooper vs. Anna Elmose added to UFC Fight Night 99 in Belfast". MMAjunkie. 2016-09-19. Retrieved 2016-11-07.
- "UFC Fight Night 99 results: Amanda Cooper rallies to decision Anna Elmose". MMAjunkie. 2016-11-19. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- Josh Mantle (2017-08-31). "Angela Magaña vs. Amanda Cooper added to UFC 218". mma-today.com. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- "UFC 218 results: Amanda Cooper puts on show for home fans, dominates Angela Magana for TKO". MMAjunkie. 2017-12-03. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- Shaun Al-Shatti (2018-03-14). "Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Cooper slated for UFC 224". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "UFC 224 weigh-in results: Mackenzie Dern misses strawweight limit by seven pounds". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "UFC 224 results: Mackenzie Dern right hand drops Amanda Cooper, quick choke finishes the job". MMAjunkie. 2018-05-13. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- "#UFCDenver adds Amanda Cooper vs Ashley Yoder - WMMA Rankings". WMMA Rankings. 2018-08-10. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- Mike Bohn (November 8, 2018). "UFC Denver's Amanda Cooper: Loss to Mackenzie Dern taught me lesson on perfection". mmajunkie.com.
- Anderson, Jay (2018-11-10). "UFC Denver Results: Ashley Yoder Wins Split Decision Over Amanda Cooper, Judging A Head-Scratcher". Cageside Press. Retrieved 2018-11-11.
- Nolan King (July 19, 2019). "Amanda Cooper relieved to depart UFC, begin proper rebuild". mmajunkie.com.
- "Amanda Cooper signs with Invicta FC, will participate in Phoenix Rising 2". MMA Junkie. 2019-07-17. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- Sherdog.com. "Amanda Bobby". Sherdog. Retrieved 2018-11-11.