|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Thomas J. Geraghty|
|Based on||"Toujours de l'Audace" by Ben Ames Williams|
|Music by||Hugo Riesenfeld|
|Cinematography||Charles Edgar Schoenbaum|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Always Audacious is a 1920 American silent romance film directed by James Cruze and written by Thomas J. Geraghty. The film stars Wallace Reid in a dual role, Margaret Loomis, Clarence Geldart, J.M. Dumont, Rhea Haines, Carmen Phillips, and Guy Oliver. It is based on the short story "Toujours de l'Audace" by Ben Ames Williams. The film was released on November 14, 1920, by Paramount Pictures. It is not known whether the film currently survives, which suggests that it is a lost film.
- Wallace Reid as Perry Dayton / 'Slim' Attucks
- Margaret Loomis as Camilla Joyt
- Clarence Geldart as Theron Ammidown
- J.M. Dumont as Jerry the Gent
- Rhea Haines as Denver Kate
- Carmen Phillips as Molly the Eel
- Guy Oliver as Martin Green
- Fanny Midgley as Mrs. Rumson
- Monte Blue - ?___unconfirmed
- "Always-Audacious - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Always Audacious". afi.com. Archived from the original on March 5, 2016. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- Progressive Silent Film List: Always Audacious at silentera.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Always Audacious.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1920s romance film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|