|Deputy Secretary||Mario Pietracupa|
|Founded||4 December 2008|
|Split from||Union of the Centre|
|Headquarters||Via dei Prefetti, 46 Rome|
|Political position||Centre to Centre-right|
|National affiliation||The Autonomy (2009)|
|Chamber of Deputies|
1 / 630
0 / 315
0 / 73
Alliance of the Centre (Italian: Alleanza di Centro, AdC), whose full name is Alliance of the Centre for the Territories (Italian: Alleanza di Centro per i Territori), is a Christian-democratic political party in Italy.
It was founded in November 2008 as Alliance of the Centre for Freedom (Italian: Alleanza di Centro per la Libertà) by splinters from the Union of the Centre (UdC) who wanted to return to an alliance with Silvio Berlusconi's centre-right coalition and support his fourth government. Its leader is Francesco Pionati, deputy and formerly spokesman of the UdC.
At the 2009 European Parliament election AdC was part of The Autonomy, an electoral coalition including The Right, the Movement for the Autonomies and the Pensioners' Party, which gained 2.2% of the vote and no MEPs. In the 2010 general regional elections AdC ran its lists in a handful of regions, electing only one regional councillor in Pionati's homeregion, Campania (2.3%). In the 2011 Molise regional election the party got the 6.73% of the vote and 2 seats in the Regional Council.
On 20 January 2011 AdC was a founding component of Responsible Initiative, a centre-right group in the Italian Chamber of Deputies. In The parliamentary group, later renamed People and Territory, was disbanded in March 2013. October 2012, the balance of accounts of the People of Freedom (PdL) showed that the Alliance of the Centre had received €80,000 of financial support from PdL.
- Secretary: Francesco Pionati
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2008-11-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Donatella M. Viola (2014). "Italy". In Donatella M. Viola (ed.). Routledge Handbook of European Elections. Routledge. p. 133. ISBN 978-1-317-50363-7.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-06-04. Retrieved 2009-04-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-06. Retrieved 2009-04-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Cuzzocrea, Annalisa (31 October 2012), "Spuntano i fondi ai transfughi così il partito ha finanziato Scilipoti", La Repubblica