|Tout pour l'amour|
|Edited by||Konstantin Mick|
Cine-Allianz Tonfilm GmbH
Tout pour l'amour is a 1933 German musical film directed by Henri-Georges Clouzot and Joe May and starring Jan Kiepura, Claudie Clèves and Charles Dechamps. It was a French-language version of the film A Song for You. The English-language version is My Song for You (1934). The film's sets were designed by Werner Schlichting.
- Jan Kiepura as Ricardo Gatti
- Claudie Clèves as Lixie
- Charles Dechamps as Baron Kleeberg
- Lucien Baroux as Charlie
- Betty Daussmond as La tante
- Pierre Magnier as Le père
- Charles Fallot as Le maître d'hôtel
- Jean Martinelli as Théo
- Colette Darfeuil as Un dame à Monbijou
- Anna Lefeuvrier
- "Tout pour l'amour". Filmportal.de. Retrieved July 25, 2019.
- Phillips p.182
- Phillips, Alastair. City of Darkness, City of Light: Émigré Filmmakers in Paris, 1929-1939. Amsterdam University Press, 2004.
|This article related to a German film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|