Alejandro Landes Echavarría
1980 (age 38–39)
Alejandro Landes Echavarría (born in 1980, São Paulo, Brazil) is a Colombian-Ecuadorian film director, producer, screenwriter, and journalist. He is mainly known for directing Spanish-language films such as Porfirio, a Colombian drama that was based on a true story, and the documentary Cocalero about Evo Morales's successful presidential campaign in Bolivia.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette. "A Truculent Man in a Wheelchair and a Diaper". Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Sundance Institute Announces 12 Projects For 2009 June Directors And Screenwriters Labs". Sundance Institute. 22 April 2009. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- "Alejandro Landes". National Museum of the American Indian. August 2007. Archived from the original on 18 August 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Perfiles: Alejandro Landes". Proimágenes Colombia. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- Kearney, Bill. "Cinema scope: Alejandro Landes designs a scene-stealing Miami home". Wallpaper*. Retrieved 13 August 2016.