|Look up album, albums, or álbum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An album is a collection of recordings.
Album may also refer to:
- Album – Generic Flipper, by the band Flipper
- Album (Girls album)
- Album (Joan Jett album)
- Álbum (Lu album)
- Album (Dave Pike Set album)
- Album (Public Image Ltd. album)
- Album (Quorthon album)
Film and television
- Album (2002 film), a 2002 Indian film
- Album (2016 film), a 2016 Turkish film
- "Album" (Land of the Lost), a television episode
- Photo Album (film)
- Album (Ancient Rome), a board chalked or painted white, on which public notices were inscribed in black.
- Album (magazine), a photography magazine
- Autograph book, a book in which autographs are kept
- Comics album, a common format for publishing Franco-Belgian comics
- Confession album, used to record the opinions of friends
- Muraqqa, containing Islamic miniature paintings and calligraphy
- Photograph album, a book of related photographs
- Stamp album, a book in which a collection of postage stamps may be stored and displayed
- Sticker album, a book in which a collection of stickers may be stored and displayed
- The Album (disambiguation)
- Alba (disambiguation)
- Albus (disambiguation)
- C. album (disambiguation)
- V. album (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Album.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.