This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His book of short stories Éstos son los días (2004) was awarded the San Luis Potosí Fine Arts Award for Short Story, which is the most important short story award in Mexico. He has also published the novel Los esclavos, the collection of essays La cámara de maravillas, the play El secreto de Gorco, and more than a dozen short story books. Chimal has been considered "one of the most original and energetic writers" of his country (according to CNN in Spanish) and one of the 100 most prominent Mexicans of his generation (according to the magazine Día Siete). He maintains the Spanish-language literary website Las Historias.
- Bravo, Guillermo (2009). "Letralia 224 | Entrevistas | Las historias de Alberto Chimal | Guillermo Bravo". letralia.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- Premios Bellas Artes de Literatura
- "Obra publicada - Enciclopedia de la Literatura en México - FLM - CONACULTA". www.elem.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- Sobre los autores | 1408 ANTOLOGÍA EN ESPAÑOL TRIBUTO A STEPHEN KING
- "Las Historias – Textos, opiniones, descubrimientos. Bitácora y sitio personal de Alberto Chimal, escritor". www.lashistorias.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-01-20.
|This article about a Mexican writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|