This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Abu Muhammad Abdullah Bin Abdur Rahman Bin Fadhl Bin Bahraan Bin Abdus Samad At Tamimi Ad Darimi As Samarqandi, commonly known as Imam Darimi, came from the family tribe of Banu Darim Bin Maalik Bin Hanzalah Bin Zaid Bin Manah Bin Tamim. He is also known as Imam Tamimi, in relation to Tamim Bin Murrah, who was amongst the ancestor of Banu Darim.
As stated by Darimi "I was born on the same year in which Imam Abdullah Bin Mubarak had died. And Abdullah Bin Mubarak died in 181 A.H."
- Sunan al-Darimi - Some from among his collections of the Prophet Muhammad's ahadith.
- Tafsir al-Darimi - Imam Zahbi mentioned the work in Sir A'lam al-Nubala Not extant
- Al-Jami'a - Khatib al-Baghdadi has mentioned this in his Ta'rikh al-Baghdad.
- (Lubbul Lubaab – Volume 1 – Page 308)
- (Al Ansaab – Volume 1 – Page 478)
- (Tahzibul Kamaal – Volume 15 – Page 216)
- (Sir A'lam al-Nubala - Volume 12 - Page 228)
- (Ta'rikh al-Baghdad - Volume 10 - Page 29)