Al-Baha Domestic Airport
مطار الباحة المحلي
|Serves||Al-Baha (Al Bahah)|
|Location||Al Bahah Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Elevation AMSL||5,486 ft / 1,672 m|
Al-Baha Domestic Airport (Arabic: مطار الباحة المحلي, IATA: ABT, ICAO: OEBA) is an airport serving Al-Baha (also spelled Al Bahah), the capital of Al Bahah Province in Saudi Arabia. The airport was launched on 1 June 1983.
Airlines and destinations
|Flynas||Abha, Dammam, Riyadh|
|Saudia||Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh|
- Airport information for OEBA from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for ABT at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "IATA Airport Code Search (ABT – City: Al Baha, Airport: Al-Aqiq)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "Al-Baha, Saudi Arabia: Al Baha BBH Airport". Airport Codes. Archived from the original on 22 September 2013. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Aeronautical chart for OEBA at SkyVector
- Current weather for OEBA at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for ABT at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a Saudi Arabian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|