|Look up akari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akari may refer to:
- Akari (given name), a feminine Japanese given name
- Akari (satellite), an infrared astronomy satellite developed by JAXA, in cooperation with institutes of Europe and Korea
- AKARI Project, in telecommunications, refers to the AKARI Architecture Design Project of Japan
- Light Up (puzzle), a logic puzzle
- Akari (album), a 1994 New York Unit recording
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.