This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Early life and education
Mehta was born in New Delhi, India and he was educated in New Delhi, in Mayo College and St. Stephen's College. According to a 2010 interview, he wanted to be an actor since he was three and a half years old and participated in plays while attending college.
He has appeared in many television shows, including The Mentalist, Eli Stone, Without a Trace, The Sopranos, Sex and the City, NCIS, Anger Management, The Middle, Rules of Engagement, Nip/Tuck, Numb3rs, CSI: NY, Royal Pains, Modern Family, Rectify and Outsourced. He played a Middle Eastern ambassador on 24. He played Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit in the television movie Too Big to Fail, which was broadcast in the United States on HBO. He appeared as an auctioneer on 2 Broke Girls in September 2012, and as the president of India in G.I. Joe: Retaliation in 2013. He also appears in the video game Far Cry 4.
- TV.com. "TV.com - Free Full Episodes, Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide". www.tv.com.
- "Ajay Mehta From Modern Family, GI Joe and the Fiber One Commercials".
- Times of India interview
- "Kim Catrall was my first TV kiss: Ajay Mehta". timesofindia.com. 17 December 2010. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- Elliott, Stuart (31 October 2011). "Q. and A. With Stuart Elliott". nytimes.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- Puente, Maria (9 March 2009). "'Slumdog Millionaire' opens a new passage to all things Indian". usatoday.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|